PBS (Poly-Butylene Succinate) derived from corn or sugarcane and processed into Bio-PBS. Due to its eco profile and high versatility, Bio-PBS is gaining attention in the framework of the growing bio-based economy.
Bio-PBS is similar in process to LDPE, Bio-PBS lined paper is not very different in processing and handling from traditional cups, so our range of Bio-PBS lined paper cups is same as traditional range. Bio-PBS has a high heat resistance among the general biodegradable resins; it’s suitable for use with hot beverages up to 100ºC.
THE TRULY ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY GREEN PRODUCT
Made from Bio-PBS lined paperboard, both the fiber and coating used to make the cup come from fully renewable materials, this combination makes RETURN TO NATURE paper cups compostable and fully biodegradable in facilities (6 months) or in soil at open air landfill site (30ºC (86ºF) / 50% relative humidity conditions.)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Reduce carbon footprint, great for the people and plant
• 100% Compostable & Biodegradable
• BPI and OK COMPOST certified (by TUV Austria in European Union)
• High service temperature up to 100ºC
• Food contact approved by FDA and JHOSPA, and comply to EU 10/2011
• Premium paper materials from managed plantation forests